Secondary School, Done and Dusted
My Secondary School Journey: Six Years of Learning and Growth
Yesterday, I finished writing my WAEC examination, and it made me think about how far I have come.
My secondary school journey lasted for over six years. Looking back now, it feels like it was just yesterday when I started as a new student, trying to adjust to a new environment, new teachers, and new classmates. At that time, I never imagined how much I would learn and experience before reaching this point.
School was not always easy. There were many days when I had to wake up early to prepare for classes. Apart from regular school lessons, I also attended private lessons to improve my understanding of different subjects. Sometimes it felt stressful because there was always homework, assignments, tests, and exams waiting for me.
There were moments when I became tired and wished I could take a break from everything. Some subjects were difficult, and there were times when I did not perform as well as I expected. However, I kept reminding myself that success comes from hard work and consistency. Little by little, I continued learning and improving.
One thing I will never forget is the people I met during my school years. I made friends, shared experiences, and learned lessons both inside and outside the classroom. Some of the memories are funny, while others taught me important life lessons. These experiences helped shape the person I am today.
As the WAEC examination approached, the pressure increased. There was a lot of reading, revision, and preparation. Everyone wanted to do their best. Although the exams were challenging, I gave them my best effort and remained confident throughout the process.
Now that I have completed my WAEC exams, I feel happy and grateful. It is a special moment because it marks the end of one chapter and the beginning of another. The journey was not perfect, but it was worth it.
I want to thank my parents, teachers, friends, and everyone who supported me throughout these years. Their encouragement helped me keep going even when things became difficult.
As I wait for my results and prepare for the future, I am hopeful and excited about what lies ahead. My secondary school journey may be over, but my learning journey is just beginning.
What was your favorite class? Did you ever get in trouble? Who was the class clown? How many classmates did you have?
ReplyDelete